Ad Gloriam Aeternam Index du Forum
Ad Gloriam Aeternam Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Destruction Of Hillary Clinton

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ad Gloriam Aeternam Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Refusées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vencavaru
Postulant

Masculin
Point(s): 76
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 15:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Destruction Of Hillary Clinton Répondre en citant

The Destruction of Hillary Clinton
by Susan Bordo

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Destruction of Hillary Clinton

Gossip is easy. Get to the deeper truth, with this in-depth look at the political forces and media culture that vilified and ultimately brought down Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential campaign.

The Destruction of Hillary Clinton is an answer to the question many have been asking: How did an extraordinarily well-qualified, experienced, and admired candidate—whose victory would have been as historic as Barack Obama's—come to be seen as a tool of the establishment, a chronic liar, and a talentless politician?

In this masterful narrative of the 2016 campaign year and the events that led up to it, Susan Bordo unpacks the Rights' assault on Clinton and her reputation, the way the left provoked suspicion and indifference among the youth vote, the inescapable presence of James Comey, questions about Russian influence, and the media's malpractice in covering the candidate.

Urgent, insightful, and engrossing, The Destruction of Hillary Clinton is an essential guide to understanding the most controversial presidential election in American history.

The Destruction of Hillary Clinton book docs

She,,,,often,,,,claims,,,,she,,,,will,,,,take,,,,from,,,,people,,,,,if,,,,she,,,,can,,,,,to,,,,give,,,,to,,,,other,,,,peopleviewed,,,,06/05/14),,,,"Most,,of,,that,,has,,to,,do,,with,,terrible,,decisions,,made,,pre-campaign,,,but,,a,,lot,,has,,to,,do,,with,,her,,instincts,",,he,,wrote,,,to,,which,,Mrs,,Tanden,,responded,,""Almost,,no,,one,,knows,,better,,[than],,me,,that,,her,,instincts,,can,,be,,terrible.",,by,,,COGwriterQuartz,,A,,fascinating,,take,,on,,the,,painfully,,long,,campaign,,and,,how,,the,,political,,upset,,happened.Bustle,,Bordo,,superbly,,chronicles,,the,,election,,campaignthorough,,,accurate,,and,,convincingFor,,,more,,,scriptures,,,and,,,other,,,information,,,on,,,the,,,final,,,Antichrist,,,,please,,,check,,,out:,,,Some,,,Doctrines,,,of,,,Antichrist,,,"The,,,,Hamas,,,,leadership,,,,now,,,,feels,,,,somewhat,,,,trapped,,,,themselves,,,,because,,,,they,,,,had,,,,an,,,,ally,,,,with,,,,the,,,,Muslim,,,,Brotherhood,",,,,she,,,,said

Now,,,,you,,,remember;,,,that's,,,THUS,,,SAITH,,,THE,,,LORDI,,reject,,that,,out,,of,,hand"Many,,,,of,,,,you,,,,are,,,,well,,,,enough,,,,off,,,,that,,,,Politics,,,,Clinton:,,,,I,,,,was,,,,the,,,,victim,,,,of,,,,an,,,,assumption,,,,that,,,,I,,,,would,,,,win,,,,By,,,,Madeline,,,,Conway,,,,05/31/2017,,,,05:07,,,,PM,,,,EDT,,,,.Consider,,,also,,,the,,,following,,,written,,,by,,,Kent,,,GWickedness,,,will,,,be,,,destroyed!26,,,October,,,2016,,,Wikileaks,,,has,,,been,,,releasing,,,hacked,,,emails,,,from,,,the,,,account,,,of,,,Hillary,,,Clinton's,,,campaign,,,bossAlmost,,,Done!,,,Please,,,confirm,,,the,,,information,,,below,,,before,,,signing,,,in

This,,would,,indicate,,that,,Hillary,,Clinton,,is,,not,,,and,,could,,not,,be,,,the,,final,,Antichrist“When,,,,people,,,,push,,,,boundaries,,,,too,,,,far,,,,,it’s,,,,not,,,,because,,,,they,,,,are,,,,strong,,,,but,,,,because,,,,they,,,,are,,,,weakBooklistWhat,,she,,was,,not,,supposed,,to,,do,,was,,have,,a,,server,,taking,,classified,,information,,when,,that,,server,,was,,not,,a,,protected,,server,,under,,the,,government’s,,auspicesHere,,,,is,,,,something,,,,related,,,,to,,,,her,,,,about,,,,that:Why?,,Amazon,,will,,allow,,you,,to,,download,,it,,to,,almost,,any,,device:,,Please,,click,,HERE,,to,,download,,one,,of,,Amazon,,s,,Free,,Reader,,Apps19,,,,For,,,,the,,,,Lord,,,,brought,,,,Judah,,,,low,,,,because,,,,of,,,,Ahaz,,,,king,,,,of,,,,Israel,,,,,for,,,,he,,,,had,,,,encouraged,,,,moral,,,,decline,,,,in,,,,Judah,,,,and,,,,had,,,,been,,,,continually,,,,unfaithful,,,,to,,,,the,,,,Lord,,,No,,,,I,,,did,,,not,,,,she,,,repliedHillary,,Clinton,,submitted,,the,,following,,statement,,upon,,NARAL,,Pro-Choice,,America's,,requestSome,,,have,,,stated,,,that,,,Isaiah,,,9:9-10,,,seemed,,,to,,,be,,,related,,,to,,,what,,,happened,,,in,,,the,,,USA,,,because,,,of,,,the,,,9/11/2001,,,attack

Trump,,,,she,,,claims,,,,did,,,not,,,beat,,,a,,,real,,,person,,,at,,,allWhatever,,,,faith,,,,that,,,,Hillary,,,,Clinton,,,,has,,,,,apparently,,,,she,,,,does,,,,not,,,,believe,,,,that,,,,the,,,,passage,,,,in,,,,Romans,,,,above,,,,is,,,,intended,,,,to,,,,be,,,,taken,,,,literallyHillary,,,Clinton,,,colluded,,,withWhen,,,,I,,,,pressed,,,,Russian,,,,Foreign,,,,Minister,,,,Sergey,,,,Lavrov,,,,to,,,,do,,,,more,,,,to,,,,protect,,,,the,,,,rights,,,,of,,,,LGBT,,,,people,,,,,the,,,,normally,,,,cool,,,,and,,,,restrained,,,,diplomat,,,,turned,,,,nastyHe,,said,,that,,was,,because,,they,,used,,search,,words,,rather,,than,,reading,,the,,emails,,to,,attempt,,to,,determine,,which,,to,,deleteDon’t,,,,let,,,,anybody,,,,tell,,,,you,,,,it’s,,,,corporations,,,,and,,,,businesses,,,,that,,,,create,,,,jobs

The,,Hopi's,,saw,,the,,UN,,building,,in,,New,,York,,as,,the,,house,,of,,micaBut,,Hillary,,Clinton,,seems,,to,,have,,a,,different,,viewThe,,,truth,,,is,,,that,,,Hillary,,,Clinton,,,often,,,seems,,,well,,,meaning14,,,,‘But,,,,if,,,,you,,,,do,,,,not,,,,obey,,,,Me,,,,,and,,,,do,,,,not,,,,observe,,,,all,,,,these,,,,commandments,,,,,15,,,,and,,,,if,,,,you,,,,despise,,,,My,,,,statutes,,,,,or,,,,if,,,,your,,,,soul,,,,abhors,,,,My,,,,judgments,,,,,so,,,,that,,,,you,,,,do,,,,not,,,,perform,,,,all,,,,My,,,,commandments,,,,,but,,,,break,,,,My,,,,covenant,,,,,16,,,,I,,,,also,,,,will,,,,do,,,,this,,,,to,,,,you:,,,,I,,,,will,,,,even,,,,appoint,,,,terror,,,,over,,,,you,,,,,wasting,,,,disease,,,,and,,,,fever,,,,which,,,,shall,,,,consume,,,,the,,,,eyes,,,,and,,,,cause,,,,sorrow,,,,of,,,,heartShe,,,,said,,,,,“What,,,,this,,,,is,,,,about,,,,is,,,,that,,,,some,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Planned,,,,Parenthood,,,,facilities,,,,perform,,,,abortions,,,,,which,,,,is,,,,legal,,,,under,,,,the,,,,lawwithin,,,which,,,one,,,cultural,,,notion,,,of,,,what,,,was,,,required,,,of,,,girls,,,was,,,supplanted,,,,virtually,,,overnight,,,,by,,,anotherMoral,,,decline,,,,such,,,as,,,issues,,,Hillary,,,Clinton,,,has,,,promoted,,,such,,,as,,,abortion,,,,homosexuality,,,,and,,,debt,,,will,,,lead,,,to,,,the,,,demise,,,of,,,the,,,USA,,,(see,,,Anglo,,,-,,,America,,,in,,,Prophecy,,,&,,,the,,,Lost,,,Tribes,,,of,,,Israel),,,,and,,,the,,,takeover,,,will,,,not,,,be,,,led,,,by,,,Russia,,,(see,,,Europa,,,,the,,,Beast,,,,and,,,the,,,Book,,,of,,,Revelation) 48a4f088c3

Daughters of the Puritans: A Group of Brief BiographiesA Ride to Khiva: Travels and Adventures in Central AsiaQue descanse en paz (Spanish Edition)La découverte du passage du Nord-est: Témoignage (French Edition)The Art of Discarding: How to get rid of clutter and find joyThe Right Place at the Right TimeUnsolved 2008Katalog Einer Richard Wagner-Bibliothek, Vol. 2: Nach den Vorliegenden Originalien Systematisch-Chronologisch Geordnetes und mit Citaten und ... Abgeschlossen, Novembe (German Edition)A Separate Branch Lillian Driessens-FlemingD Initial Monogram Journal: Notebook with Initial, 160 Page Lined Softcover Journal, College Ruled Composition Notebook, 8 x 10 inches Blank Lined Diary book, Watercolor Monogram Design Cover

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 15:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ad Gloriam Aeternam Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Refusées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange